Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1) - Kristen Ashley I'm really not sure how I felt about this one. I really thought I was going to love it, after I read the preview chapters on KA's website. Unfortunately, I stumbled across a major spoiler in a thread, which actually destroyed my enjoyment of the story as I read, waiting for the big 'reveal,' which ended up being freaking 80-90% of the way through the book. Perhaps if I hadn't accidentally stumbled upon the spoiler...oh well.I did not think that this book was as erotic as KA led readers to expect. My take was that she'd read 50 Shades and was jumping on the bandwagon, with no real research or understanding of that type of book. I've seen 50 Shades described as BDSM-lite - I would describe this as 50 Shades-lite.Typical KA plot/formula, super alpha, breathless heroine. A couple of non-typical typos (when 'He' should have been used, the word "I" was - a couple of times). If you can stand KAs dumbass nicknames (his, this time) and can deal with his 'secret' profession, than you would probably like this newest Kristen Ashley offering.