Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1) - Tara Sivec Holy crapola! This has to be the funniest book I've EVER read. It's like a drunk comedian got on a roll and couldn't shut his/her mouth.Let me say that if you don't like dirty jokes, profanity, explicit sexual references and the like, YOU WILL NOT LIKE THIS BOOK!On the flip side, if these things don't ruffle you, and you have a pretty good sense of humor and can see this for the slapstick satire it is, then you will snort and chuckle and all out belly laugh your way through it like I did.Great things: 1st person POV (always a plus with me)Rotating POVs between Hero and Heroine (another big plus)Zingy, snappy, snarky dialogueNo holds barred storytelling.Slightly less great things:Ummm. Well. Wait...Oh, I have one. Sort of.I did think that the 4 year old may have been a bit TOO OTT, but still, it was totally in character for the style of the story, and the personality of the characters who raised him, so even my minor notice of this is almost too miniscule to mention. Almost.Yeah. That's it. I really loved this book. :)