Horrorscape (Horrorscape, #2) - Nenia Campbell So. After having read the first book in this trilogy, I needed to read this one - a change from the young teen (in book 1) to mature teen that I am more comfortable with. This story reminded me a lot of the 90's horror movies like Scream, etc, though at first, after having read the first book where the threat was more psychological than physical, I wasn't exactly prepared for the reality of horror that this book revealed. Yikes. Even after the first event, I was still in denial of the actuality of what was happening.Things I would like to see improved upon in future books from this author - a bit more visualization. I knew fairly what what all of the players looked like, and could see the rooms and physical setting, but frequently missed transitions (where characters were in relation to each other, who was actually still 'on-stage' or who had 'left the building'). It's not that I wasn't paying attention, but so little emphasis was placed on some things, they felt overlooked or swept aside. In other words, there is such a thing as too little information (as well as information overload - which is not the case here).The premise of this story is chilling, creepy, and definitely riveting - the execution almost, but not quite, as much. I see a raw, unrefined talent in the telling of this trilogy, and expect, that as Nenia Campbell's experience matures, so will her ability and talent. Disclosure - the author is a GR friend of mine.