Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers, #1) - Tammy Falkner No one is more surprised than me that I really liked this NA book. Great things - 1st person POV - Both sides. Likable characters - all the way around. Realistic angst - not the 'rape' or murdered/suicide background that we see so often. The characters didn't go into 'heat' every time they saw each other - Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Let me point out that the ebook contains 2 versions - Sexy and Sweet. I read the sexy version, which had just the right level of sexual activity (for me). Let me also point out that this means that the book is done at the 50% mark. But it's not a super short book, though. What could have made it a bit MORE realistic - more details on the illness of one of the secondary characters. It wasn't the main plot of the book, but it was important enough that it stood out to me that I couldn't 'picture' what exactly the illness was.Still, for those getting tired of the same old NA books out there, this was a refreshing change.Recommended.:)